Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The CQC inspected Church Street Surgery on 30th August 2016 and published their report on 1st December. You can view the report here.
The CQC has given an overall rating to the practice of 'Requires Improvement'.
The CQC look at five areas, and have rated them:
- Are services safe? - Requires improvement
- Are services effective? - Requires Improvement
- Are services caring? - Good
- Are services responsive? - Requires Improvement
- Are services well led? - Requires improvement
Contacting the CQC
If you would like to provide the CQC with feedback on the practice you can do so by
- telephone (03000 616161)
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- online form (www.cqc.org.uk and visit Share your experience, of click on the link)